For Kambo Treatments
- You must be at least 18 years of age to partake in a Kambo treatment.
- You must complete a health questionnaire prior to your first treatment. (Requested on registration).
- You will be required to sign a consent form before your first treatment. Downloadable from My Kambo World section for registered clients.
- We require you to download and read the preparation and aftercare guidelines in the My Kambo World section before your treatment.
- Our clinics are small with limited spaces.
What happens if I have to cancel or reschedule a clinic?
To cancel or reschedule an appointment you need to email both
48 hours in advance of the appointment and within working hours 9-6pm.
The following policy will be implemented:
- Request to reschedule the appointment with 48 hours notice (given by end of working day before the appointment i.e. 5pm): No fee to reschedule.
- Request to reschedule the appointment with less than 48 hours notice: a rescheduling charge of £40 will apply.
- Cancellation with less than 48 hours notice. No refund given and full fee will be payable.
- If you have previously cancelled an appointment at short notice or failed to show up for an appointment and wish to reschedule another session the full fee will be required to be paid in advance.
If we cancel your appointment or it is re-scheduled or not completed due to a complication/circumstances outside of our control:
- Should you wish to rearrange, there will be no additional charge. If you don’t wish to rearrange the appointment, a full refund will be given.
- Where possible, we will endeavour to contact you in advance of any changes but this may not always be feasible and if not, we will attempt to contact you at the earliest possible time.
- Occasionally a Kambo Circle has only one booking. We reserve the right in this case to rearrange your booking so you can benefit from working alongside others in a group environment. We will contact you before the originally booked Kambo Circle about this.
We do hope you appreciate the necessity of having to implement this policy and we thank you for your understanding and co-operation in these matters.