Kambo World is committed to the highest standards of ethical practice, and that includes respecting and protecting your privacy.
This page explains
- who we are
- why we collect data
- how it is collected
- what data is collected
- how it is stored
- what we do and don’t do with it
- how to revoke consent for us to store this data
Who are we?
Kambo World is a brand of Ayni Ltd, which is registered in the UK at Companies House.
Our registered address is:
C/O Naylor Accountancy Services Ltd
The Warehouse, No 1 Draper Street,
Tunbridge Wells, Kent,
United Kingdom, TN4 0PG
The Directors are: Davina MacKail and Nizami Cummins.
Why we collect data
As part of our commitment to safe and ethical kambo practice, we require clients to register online before their first treatment.
The registration form collects certain details first and foremost to obtain:
- A valid email address, verified by you to avoid false or spam registrations
- A contact phone number, should we need to contact you by phone
The registration form also collects data online to
- Check that applicants are minimum age 18 years old
- Check applicants are safe to be treated with Kambo.
We collect and store data about your treatment via direct consultation with you, in order to provide a safe and responsible service.
How it is collected?
Data is collected via a registration form on our website. All clients are required to register with us before they can book treatments.
We collect and store information about your treatment/s and its/their effect/s in order to provide a safe and effective service.
What data is collected?
Our online registration form asks for:
- Your name
- Your age
- Your gender
- Phone number
- If you are pregnant or actively trying to become pregnant
- If you are breastfeeding
- If you are taking any medication and if so what
- Whether your blood pressure, to the best of your knowledge, is typically low, normal or high
- If you suffer from a heart condition and if so what
- If you have been diagnosed with a psychological condition and if so what
- Any history of Kambo treatments not with Kambo World and if so any details
- Your intention for undergoing Kambo Treatment at Kambo World
- If you wish to join our mailing list.
In addition, we maintain records of client treatments. This is to ensure safe and responsible practice.
These documents record:
- The date of your treatment
- Pre treatment consultation notes
- Details of the treatment itself
- Post treatment consultation notes.
How is it stored?
Access to this data is
- strictly limited to Davina MacKail and Nizami Cummins.
Access to this data is
- strictly limited to Davina MacKail and Nizami Cummins
- protected by Two Factor Authentication using Google Authenticator.
3. Opting in to receive news and updates
If you opted in to receive news and updates during registration, your NAME and EMAIL ADDRESS is added to to a database stored at Mailchimp.
What we do and don’t do with your data
- We do not share data with any person or entity other than the directors of Ayni Ltd.
- Data collected during the treatment process is not used for any purpose other than maintaining a record of your treatment.
- These records are available to you and to you alone on request.
- If you opted in to receive news and updates, we may from time to time send you news and updates.
- These updates may include information about other Ayni Ltd projects.
Deleting your account on Kambo World
You can delete your account on this website by following the instructions below:
Revoking consent for us to keep your data
You may revoke your consent to be contacted by emailing us at any time.
KAMBO WORLD, Tan House, 15 South End, Bassingbourn, Royston, Herts, SG8 5NJ.
Email nizami or davina at kambo.world
- the WordPress platform on which this site is built uses a cookie to detect if you are logged in or not.
- it uses a Facebook cookie to enable you to share content on this site to your Facebook page.
You can delete these cookies at any time via the Preferences or Privacy controls in your web browser.
If you have any concerns, please contact using either form on the Practitioners page.