Typical! No sooner do we announce “spring is sprung” than the Met Office issues a yellow warning for ice and snow for many areas of the UK, including Sussex.
Please check conditions on your route if driving. We do not have resources to rescue you if your car gets stranded. Most of the roads here have been treated so are not icy. However, there is a risk of delays and diversions. Please don’t take any unnecessary risks.
- If you cannot make your treatment due to severe weather, we will do our best to reschedule it.
- This overrides our normal 48hrs cancellation policy while the severe weather warning is in place.
2 and 9 MARCH
Will start at 10:00AM as usual
Will start at 11:00 AM
TBD pending weather.
Trains are running, though delays are reported. Please check rail information before travelling.
- The information provided on TheTrainline.Com website appears less up-to-date than that on TheTrainline IOS and Android app.
- Full train journey information is provided to registered users. Log in to view it.
- If you have an appointment booked on March 2, 3, 9 or 10 we will email you everything you need to know.